Tuesday, February 23, 2010

LEGENDS: In Need of Some Sunshine?

I forgot I had this photo from Hawaii and thought to dig it out and let the sun shine, it certainly ain't shinning here in Seattle. I have a few up coming shoots in the pipeline but I'm searching for a little ray of inspiration to get my juices flowing.



In the meantime here is a "legend" that I came across recently and who's work I think is fabulous. Lots of good sunshine!

Christopher Wilson:
Before Christopher established his photography business he worked as an art director for clients including Audi. Not only do I love Audi and their "Vorsprung durch Technik", but their imagery is certainly some of the finest out there and Chris was at the forefront of establishing that vision; it shows in his work.

www.christopherwilsonphotography.com

No comments: